Saturday, August 11, 2007

50 Cent: “If Kanye Sells More Records … I Won’t Put Out Any More Solo CDs”

50 Cent tells SOHH।com, the internet’s longest running and leading hip-hop website with over 4।5 million visitors a month, exclusively: “Let’s raise the stakes. If Kanye West sells more records than 50 Cent on September 11, I’ll no longer write music. I’ll write music and work with my other artists, but I won’t put out any more solo albums.” That sounds like a challenge to me! Now, think about it … imagine a world without 50 Cent. Wouldn’t that be nice?? Hell, instead of buying 2, I think I might end up buying 5 at the store, and 5 from iTunes. Sounds like a plan to me! Do your part too. You don’t have to buy 10 Kanye albums like me (lol), but at least buy ONE! YOU CAN END 50 CENT’S SOLO CAREER!!!

No comments: